5th Annual Philadelphia High School Football Showcase
TIME & LOCATION
Space is Limited!
FREE with RSVP | $20 Onsite
As the 5th Largest City in the United States we want to offer a platform for the rising High School scholar-athletes from the Tri-state region the opportunity to showcase their talents, compete with the best in the area and jump-start a successful summer of off season training. The camps coaches will serve as leaders, mentors and role models that have been where each campers is, have played collegiate football or professional football and understand their circumstance. We encourage them to ask questions, be coachable and leave the showcase a better individual and player.
- Create an atmosphere that is competitive and fast paced replicating an elite college football camp and/or combine experience.
- Expose High School athletes to past and present NFL Players and Coaches. Also offer guidance from the areas top high school coaches, and recent Division 1 Collegiate Athletes. *Though the backgrounds of these players and coaches differ, they all share one common trait; the love of FOOTBALL!*
- Teach High School athletes how to approach the game safely while still managing to introduce the latest and most innovative techniques.
- Provide an opportunity for athletes to network and develop friendships while fine tuning their skills as they head into off season training. We plan on providing a competitive team environment ideal for developing leadership skills.
- Ultimately, we want the High School athletes to have fun, and understand that the Off-Season and Training Camp are the most important factors contributing to championship teams and quality performances on GameDay.
10:00 AM Registration
11:45 PM Warm Up
12:00 PM Speed School (40-Yard Dash, NFL Shuttle, L Drill)
12:30 PM Break
12:35 PM Opening Remarks (Introduction + Overview)
12:50 PM Defensive Position Skill Work (Position Specific Drills DB, LB, DL)
1:25 PM Break
1:30 PM Speed and Agility Stations: Cones, Hurdles, Ladders (8 Mins Each)
1:45 PM Offensive Position Skill Work (Position Specific Drills QB, RB, WR/TE, OL/TE)
2:20 PM Break
2:25 PM 1 on 1’s (WR vs. DB's, RB/TE vs. LB's, OL vs. DL)
2:45 PM Fastest Man Competition
2:50 PM Camp Finisher
2:55 PM Closing Remarks + Q&A + Autographs + Giveaways
*Subject to Change*
What should I bring into the camp?
Wear comfortable athletic attire, bring football cleats and sneakers. [Water & Refreshments provided]
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please contact us via email: contact@STAYCOOLbrand.com.
How can I get involved and volunteer as a coach or manager?
Please send your name and background via email: contact@STAYCOOLbrand.com
- Individual Ticket$0$00$0